Win Free Lunch for a Year with BAKE & TAKE!
Great competition from Broadway's new bakery on the block
HammersmithToday.co.uk has teamed up with the new bakery on the block, Bake & Take in Hammersmith Broadway, to give our readers the chance to win a free lunch, one day a week, for a whole year.
To celebrate the opening of the UK’s first self-service bakery chain, Bake & Take are calling on you to help them create a ‘Best of British’ sandwich, which will be produced and made available for a limited period in the Hammersmith Broadway store.
What’s in a ‘Best of British’ sandwich? Well, that’s down to you...
E-mail your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your name, address and contact number*.
Bake & Take offers a wide range of delicious baked goods from croissants, pastries and breakfast rolls to freshly baked loaves, hot and cold sandwiches, savoury slices and hot drinks, all of which are freshly prepared in store every day.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bake & Take will open on 25.05.2011
2. To enter you must be a UK resident and over 18 years old on the day of entry
3. Entry is free but the competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Bake & Take.
4. Only one entry per person is allowed.
5. Bake & Take will retain ownership rights of the ‘Best of British’ flavour.
6. If you don’t have access to a computer you can send your entry by post to: ‘Best of British’ sandwich competition, JBP Public Relations, The White House, 6 Whiteladies Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS6 1PD.
7. The organisers accept no responsibility for late, damaged, lost or misdirected entries.
8. The competition entry deadline is May 31, 2011. No entries received after this date will be considered
9. Bake & Take reserve the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
10. The competition winner will be notified by phone during June 2011. The judges’ decision will be final.
11. By entering the competition the winner must agree to participate in such promotional or media activity and material as Bake & Take may require.
12. Bake & Take reserve the right to amend the competition rules at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the Hammersmith Today website.
13. To the extent permitted by law, Bake & Take and JBP Public Relations, or employees and agents of either organisation, are not liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred as a result of, or arising out of, in any way connected with this promotion and/or its prizes.
14. The winner of the competition will be eligible to claim a sandwich, pastry or savoury slice and regular sized hot or cold drink one day per week for twelve months, commencing 1 July 2011 and ending 30 June 2012. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize and will not be transferable to another person. Photographic id must be shown upon claiming each meal.
May 12, 2011