The Snappy Snaps Campaign comes to Hammersmith
Snappy Snaps Hammersmith is located at 1 King Street, London, W6 9HR. Tel. 020 8748 6889
up for our free newsletter
Comment on this story on the
Its better to be safe than sorry so to commemorate the launch of their ‘Practice Safe Snaps’ campaign, Snappy Snaps, The Digital and Photo Specialists, will be rolling out a nationwide awareness campaign, reminding customers to print their digital images to keep their memories safe, or risk losing them forever. So get ready to dust off your media cards and free those pictures relegated to your hard drive as the Practice Safe Snaps campaign arrives in Hammersmith on Friday 30th June.
As part of this fun, yet informative campaign, Snappy Snaps are employing ‘Digital Educators’ to show shoppers how to preserve their memories and get the best from their photos. Great pictures demand great printing and Snappy Snaps are industry leaders in the digital field. This event promises to dispel all the confusion surrounding digital imagery – allowing consumers to enjoy their photos and memories on a more regular basis.
Shoppers in and around their local Snappy Snaps store during the ‘Practice Safe Snaps’ day will receive one-to-one advice, hints for making the most of imagery and could even win 200 free digital prints! They can even answer a short quiz to find out how safe their snaps are and will earn a handy free goody bag including an album to help them save their images and several special offers. They can even try out the latest technology from Snappy Snaps, in the form of their digital kiosk – demonstrating the top quality prints that can be produced.
Snappy Snaps have polled 1,000 people across the UK, to gauge how good their memories are and which of them they cherish the most. Snappy Snaps’ nationwide poll produced the following results – showing just how forgetful we can be
- 89% of Brits forget or mislay something on a daily basis, the most common thing being where they’ve placed their keys
- 74% of us have forgotten an important date, such a wedding anniversary or a partners birthday, which has led to an argument with a loved one
- 67% of us have a treasured image of a partner, child or parent, but can’t quite remember where it is
- 61% of us have lost a touching image, either having forgotten where we put it or through complications with digital imagery
- Brits top ten cherished memories are as follows:
1. Wedding day
2. Birth of child
3. Child’s first day at school
4. First date/ Falling in love
5. Special holiday trip
6. Getting first pet
7. University days
8. Meeting music idols
9. A special Christmas
10. A spectacular view/scene
- When asked to put a value on their most cherished memory, 64% claim they are worth as much, if not more than the bricks and mortar of their home.
Bhupen Lodhia owner of Snappy Snaps Hammersmith said “We’re campaigning for Safe Snaps, to make sure people look after their treasured photos and memories. We always receive a great response from local shoppers during our activity days, so we’re really looking forward to seeing some new faces, along with our regular customers. As digital cameras and other forms of digital technology have soared in popularity, we think it’s important to make customers aware of all the different services available for their digital printing requirements. The team here will look forward to seeing everyone on the day – we’re sure it will be a lot of fun.”
June 22, 2006