The Park Club Annual Fireworks Spectacular 2012
Conor Maynard is the special guest at this year's event
This special Park Club evening on Friday November 9th will incorporate traditional bonfire, full bar facilities, an ALL new Street Food Village, family disco, George Irvine's Fun Fair and of course London’s finest fireworks display.
The special guest this year is singing sensation Conor Maynard. He is the winner of MTV's Brand New for 2012 award and his debut album recently reached number one in the UK.
Entry is free for club members and there is an entry charge for their guests.
Timings of event
5.30pm VIP, Fast track access via East Acton Lane open. Access to all new Street Food Village, Funfair children's mini disco, and various food, drink & toy stalls
6.30pm Art competition winners announced
7.00pm Bonfire ignited
7.30pm Fireworks display
8.00pm Funfair and family disco re-open
10.00pm Funfair and disco close
General, Fast Track & VIP Access
Guests are welcome to attend. The fees are £15 per adult and £5 per child guest. Fast track tickets can also be purchased for your guests for an additional £2 per ticket.Tickets are now available via reception.
For VIP bookings for 2012 please contact Derek Smith via email: email@example.com.
Points to note for fireworks night
2. To access the show free of charge, membership cards must be shown. Any adult without a membership card will be charged £15.
3. Guests are welcome, as long as they are accompanied by a card carrying Member: Adults: £15, children £5. Guest passes and Park Club Vouchers are not valid on this evening.
4. Pre-registered disabled / pregnant access will be available via the main gate with viewing from inside The Club - please contact Hannah Davies – Park Club Reception Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Toilet facilities will be provided in the main viewing area.
6. Shelter is extremely limited to the disco marquee only. The main viewing area is on grass - please ensure sensible footwear and clothing is worn.
7. No sparklers are permitted.
November 9, 2012