|Godolphin and Latymer School Holds Christmas Bazaar|
Enjoy seasonal fun on Saturday and support a range of charities
Godolphin and Latymer School is holding a Christmas Bazaar on Saturday, December 5 from 10am till 3pm.
The bazaar has attracted a range of independent stall holders selling Christmas gifts and decorations, books, games, good quality secondhand toys and more.
There is also an auction, a variety of fun activities for kids and Santa will be waiting for young visitors in his Grotto.
This is the Hammersmith school's biggest fundraising event of the year, with all the money raised being split between a number of charities.
The schools says it selects different causes each year, and this year they are:
• Small Steps – a charity that teaches disabled children under five the everyday skills we take for granted
• Breathe Magic – a charity providing therapy to enhance the fine motor skills of children affected by brain injuries
• Greenside Primary School – a local state primary school with a higher than average number of disadvantaged children
• Westside School - a secondary school established as a charity in 2006, providing an alternative educational approach to the pupil referral unit.
• United World Schools - United World Schools is dedicated to improving the educational opportunities available to the world’s poor and marginalised children by building schools and providing a free basic education to them in their communities.
• The Godolphin & Latymer Bursary Fund – our own financial aid programme
Godolphin and Latymer School is in Iffley Road in Hammersmith.
December 1, 2015